- Are you a good writer?
- Do you like meeting new people and networking?
- Can you work with minimal supervision?
- Are you interested in attending events and concerts?
Then you are the person we are looking for. Potentash is a lifestyle blog based in Nairobi. We are looking for two interns to join our team on probation for 3 month. After this you will have the opportunity to join the team as a full-time writer if you complete your internship successfully.
- Should be knowledgeable about current affairs and trends
- You should be active on social media
- Must be able to write articles and opinion pieces for the blog
- Must be able to attend events and press briefings.
- Must be good at research
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision because you will not work in an office.
A diploma or degree in communication, literature or marketing would be preferred (if you have a degree/diploma in something else you can still apply). You do not have to have finished your coursework to apply but you must be available to attend events.
The interns should have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and be able to work as part of a team.
You don’t need to know how to blog to apply for the position.
Please send your application letter, CV and 2 articles you have written to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 15th January 2017.