CREATIVES IN BUSINESS FORUM IS BACK.
This is the second in a series of business forums focusing on the
creative industries, the first having been successfully held on 3rd July
2012 at the same venue and is hosted by the Creative Community Network.
Here is my write up on that Forum.
The Creatives in Business Forum is an exciting open discussion between
creative entrepreneurs and panelists comprising of entrepreneurs and
leaders from both the private and public sectors. These open forums are
an excellent learning platform for the entrepreneurs in various aspects
of business and the business environment. The creative entrepreneurs are
emerging as a strategic priority in job creation and economic growth and
therefore the need to grow the talents to sustainable growth oriented
Come learn, network, share and exploit opportunities to grow your
business and take you to the next level.
There will be 3 sessions focusing on E-commerce, Intellectual Property
and Raising Finance.
The Creative Community Network is an organization that creates wealth
by building businesses in the creative industries through the provision
of customized business solutions using business skills training,
business management consultancy and business networking platforms.
Some of the Panelists expected to speak include
E-commerce 1. Alvin Okari, SeniorManager, M-PESA Product Development, Safaricom
2. Mark Mwongela, Pesapal,Managing Director, Verviant Consulting Services
3. Murugi Wanjama, CakeArtist, Cakes.co.ke
1. Dr. Marisella Ouma,Executive Director, Kenya Copyright Board
2. Dr. Henry Mutai, ManagingDirector, Kenya Industrial Property Institute
1. Rishi Khubchandani,General Manager, GroFin Kenya
2. Peter Maigua, Group ChiefExecutive Officer, Value Based Consulting
3. Bernard Neto, CreativeDirector, Tafsiri Entertainment Group, Producer/Writer ‘Mzungu’ Feature Film