Zumba is the newest craze in town. The Latin inspired dance fitness class is a great workout that usually lasts between 60 to 90 minutes. There is usually a short warm up then there is dancing. What are some of the benefits of Zumba?
- It is good for your cardiovascular system.
- It helps with body toning.
- It is fun to do especially if you love to dance.
- It is a stress reliever.
- Since you are dancing your way to fitness you will improve your coordination.
- It makes you happy and put you into a good mood. It is proven to release mood altering endorphins (chemicals in your body that when activated make you feel so good.)
- Anybody can do it. Whatever age you are you can be do it.
- It is a great way to meet new people.
- It gives you confidence about your body.
- It makes you feel good when you exercise your body.