Today Samsung unveiled its Galaxy Tab S which is the slimmest tablet (and lightest) ever developed by Samsung. It’s Super AMOLED screen combines the most advanced display technology with a full range of premium content for an unrivaled entertainment experience.
- Adaptive Display ensures the best visual experience anywhere, anytime by intelligently adjusting gamma, saturation, and sharpness based on the application being viewed, the color temperature of the viewing environment and ambient lighting.
- Pre-set professional modes – AMOLED Cinema and AMOLED Photo – also let users manually adjust the display settings for bright, dynamic results for both video and photo content
- In addition, Galaxy Tab S users can fully enjoy content clearly and easily outdoors, even in bright sunlight. The tablet’s advanced outdoor visibility technology makes on-screen content look bright, natural, and easy to view.
- Since Super AMOLED technology is self-lighting, the GALAXY Tab S consumes less energy compared to regular LCD displays while maintaining a portable design. With its longer-lasting battery, and Ultra-Power Saving Mode, the Galaxy Tab S lets the consumer enjoy hours of entertainment without having to worry about recharging.
- On the other hand, consumers can send and receive voice calls from their smartphone on the GALAXY Tab S thanks to the Side Sync 3.0 application. Side Sync 3.0 technology syncs* Samsung smartphone and tablet devices together with Wi-Fi direct allowing consumers to receive calls from their smartphone even when it is not within reach. Consumers can also transfer contents between their Samsung smartphone and Galaxy Tab S with a simple drag and drop action.
- The Hancom Office application allows consumers to complete office tasks anytime and anywhere. Users can freely create, edit and view word, power point and excel documents with ease.
- “Also, if you can’t bring all the data from your PC that you need, Remote PC will enable you to access your PC from home. E-Meeting and WebEx gives the consumer the perfect tools to conduct meetings, even when out of the office to expand work flow; be efficient and productive while on the go. Viewing program is pre-installed, and the editing program is downloadable at Samsung Apps for free, as is the E-Meeting”, said Manoj Changarampatt, Samsung Mobile Director.
- To reinforce security, the GALAXY Tab S comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor embedded in the devices home key; Users can unlock the screen & access their user account with a simple swipe of the finger. The fingerprint scanner allows up to 8 different users to conveniently access their individual accounts.