Today Samsung unveiled the Samsung Active dual wash washing machine – the first of its kind with a built in sink which allows consumers a chance to pre-treat heavy soiled clothes and hand wash delicate items.
Most consumers of washing machines in places like Kenya tend to pre-soak clothes and this washing machine makes it easy to do so.
The key things to note are:
- A built in ribbed sink where you can soak and scrub clothes with problem areas like collars and tough stains. Water is added by pushing the Water Jet. After this you can lift the sink and the clothes will drop into the washing machine and drain the pre-soak water. Then you can go ahead to wash the clothes.
- A magic dispenser that makes sure it dissolves the detergent evenly and ensures that no detergent residue is left on clothes.
- You can use either powered or liquid soap for washing.
- Wobble technology that is gentle on fabrics and prevents tangles in the wash.
- Energy efficiency, minimal noise and long lasting performance.
- There is an app you can download for trouble shooting the machine.
The 16 kg washing machine comes with a 10 year warranty. The washing machine has an LED display, a durable tempered glass door with elegant and rounded natural curves and a smart functionality with remote monitoring system.
The 16 kg machine is Ksh. 99,995 and the 13 Kg machine is Ksh 70,995.