Following the success of Infinix Hot Note (X551) in Kenya, Infinix Mobility have launched a premium smartphone the Infinix X509 (Zero2). The new smartphone is targeted towards the youth, young professionals and students.
The Zero2 device is targeted towards consumers looking for a quality device, which has great functionality and style at an affordable price. Infinix Mobility has said it is committed to the factory-to-consumer model, which reduces channel costs hence making the devices more affordable than most competing brands.
- Super Amoled HD screen
- Corning gorilla glass 3 with 0.55mm thickness which enhances touch screen fluidity
- 2GB RAM and Octa Core 2.0 GHz processor.
- Light, flexible and ultra-strong Kevlar back cover
- The phone’s screen measures 5.0” with a HD Samsung super Amoled Screen Resolution, 165k colours displayed
1280 x 720 HD resolution
- 6.7 mm thickness –118g
- 13MP + 5 MP camera with 85 degree wider angle and F 2.0 aperture which admits more light into the sensor to make for sharp and bright pictures.
The X509 will be available on Jumia from July 13 2015. The X509 will retail at Ksh19, 999 (introductory offer).
If this phone is as good as the Infinix Hotnote which is reviewed here then sales should be really good. Hopefully I will be able to get one to review and compare it with the Infinix Hotnote.