2 weeks ago LG launched their latest microwaves and they are quite impressive. The new microwaves are efficient, energy saving and best of all they allow you to cook quite a few things that you previously needed an oven to make. The new microwave oven provides you with a variety of cooking options.
We got a demonstration of how it works and we got to eat some chicken that was roasted in the microwave and it was delicious.
The LG NeoChef is a new Smart Inverter Technology microwave oven that allows you to cook more effectively while saving time and conserving energy. The microwave can be used for baking, frying, grilling as well as the warming food. You can also use it to make fermented yoghurt, melt chocolate, make popcorn among other things.
The LG NeoChef has a sleek modern design, with easy to use buttons.
Some of the key features
- The linear power control between 300 to 1,200 watts to evenly cook or defrost food all the way through
- The Smart Inverter effectively preserves nutrients while locking in flavor.
- The 1200-watt maximum power output gives it the ability to cook dishes more quickly than conventional models.
- Hygiene enhancing controls eliminating 99.99% of harmful bacteria
- The LED lamp giving a clear view of what you are cooking
NeoChef Microwave Oven has Inverter Technology that has enhanced it for better, faster, more efficient cooking performance while saving time and conserving energy at the same time. This new range of microwave ovens, which number 8 models in total across the portfolio, are available in all LG retail stores and hypermarkets across the country. The LG Neochef Microwave Oven will retail from between Shs18,000 to Shs49,000 depending on the models.