Showmax has partnered with Zuku to provide Zuku Fiber customers with a Showmax service package. The deal will see Zuku Fiber Triple Play Bouquet customers access the Zuku Fiber Plus Showmax package. Additionally, all current Zuku Fiber Triple Bouquet customers will have access to Showmax for 90 days starting from 2nd May at no additional charge.
Customers will be able to view a wide range of series, movies, documentaries and kids content complete with no advertisements. Among the content available to viewers, there will be a couple of local shows such as Rush, Auntie Boss and State House. Local movies such as Marikiti Women, House of Lungula, and Veve. There are also shows that come first to Showmax which include; The Young Pope, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Sex and The City and all seven seasons of Game of Thrones.
To get access to the 90-day charge free access to Showmax is;
- If you are a Zuku Triple Play Bouquet customers, dial *502# using the phone registered with their Zuku Fiber service and select Showmax.
- You will then receive an email and text message with a link enabling you to access the Zuku Fiber Service.
- You may also call Zuku Fiber Sales on 0205222222 to inquire about the service or visit any Zuku Service shop.
If you are using the Telegram Messenger Application;
- Search for Zuku Fiber
- Enter your Zuku Fiber account number
- Select Showmax
- Check your email or SMS for your access credentials.
As a new customer, the Zuku Triple Play Bouquet goes for KSHS 3,499 and offers speeds of up to 10Mbps.
Additionally, there is an offer running now for new customers for the Zuku Triple Play Bouquet;
30Mbps for KSHS 3,999
50 Mbps for KSHS 4,999
100Mbps for KSHS 8,999
250Mbps for KSHS 18,000
Each package comes with a decoder and a router. During the duration of the offer, there will be free installation provided for all packages.
The company’s Triple Play services are available in Nairobi, Mombasa and surrounding towns in Kenya as well as Tanzania and Uganda.
Thinking about subscribing to Showmax? Showmax: 6 Reasons Why You Should Try It