You know those days when you are having visitors and you want to cook them something special but you don’t want to take too much time or have a complicated recipe that would end in disaster? Yes, you have those days. I do too. Here is a beef fillet recipe from Mekonnen Kebede you can make and serve in minutes. This is a potion for one person so you can multiply it by the number of guests you are expecting.
Prep: 10 Min
Cook: 10 Min
- 200 gm Beef Tenderloin Fillet
- 2 tablespoons of table butter
- Salt and black peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- 50 gm potatoes cut in rings and fried
- 100 gm cooked buttered spinach
- Preheat the BBQ grill to medium-high heat.
- Pat dry the tenderloin with paper towels and brush on both sides with melted butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tenderloin to the hot grill. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes. (If you like it well done like me then you can cook it for another 5 -10 minutes.)
- Serve with butter spinach, fried ring potatoes and mustard.
You can also serve your guests some dessert. Check out this Vanilla Sponge Cake – Recipe From Harischandra, Executive Pastry Chef Jupiter International Hotel Addis Ababa
If you are ever in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, pass by the Jupiter International Hotel and have a meal or a coffee made in the traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony. Also, they have a fantastic jazz night on Thursday evening. If you are a business traveller, find out what makes Jupiter International Hotel the hotel to stay at – What Makes Jupiter International Hotel The Best Place To Stay In Addis Ababa
Here are some other things you can do in Travel: 6 Great Places To Visit While In Addis Ababa, Ethiopia