Having guests over and want to make some desserts for them. Try out this Vanilla sponge cake recipe from the pastry chef at Jupiter International Hotel.
VANILLA SPONGE CAKE
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 15-20 min
- Egg 13 Pcs
- Sugar 300 gm
- Vanilla Essence ½ TSP
- Flour 350 gm
- Milted butter 75 gm
- Mix egg and sugar until you see it foaming.
- Add in the flour.
- Then add vanilla essence to the flour mix slowly as you stir.
- Finally, put in the melted butter.
- Put the mixture in the baking tray on 220c to 15-20 min.
- Milk ½ Liter
- Sugar 60 mg
- Egg 3pcs
- Butter 75gm
- Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
- Corn flour 80 mg
- Put milk and sugar in the bowl
- Mix the egg and vanilla
- Mix cornflour with little water until it becomes thick
- After boiling milk and sugar, mix with egg and cornflour and finally add the butter
HARISCHANDRA, Executive Pastry Chef
Here is a recipe for the main meal. Beef Fillet With Mustard Sauce – Recipe From Executive Chef Mekonnen Kebede, Jupiter International Hotel
Here are other desserts you can make as well – Bite Sized Desserts: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Sorbets, Coconut pinwheels & Mini Chocs