The Acacia carnivore mix serves one person so if you are cooking for many you can calculate the portions based on the number of people.
100g Lamb Chops
200g Beef Medallion
100g Chicken Breast
20g Chopped Garlic
3 tablespoons of cooking oil
2 teaspoons of light soy sauce
20g Fresh Rosemary leaves
1 pinch of salt
– Combine the garlic, cooking oil, soy sauce, rosemary leaves and salt in a bowl.
– In the stainless steel bowl, place all the meat and pour the above marinade over it. Cover and refrigerate for 1- 2days.
– Preheat the char-grill pan or barbecue grill to medium/hot, and brush the beef with a little of the oil marinade.
-For a medium beef steak, cook until moisture appears on the surface, turn and cook the other side until moisture is visible on the other side.
– Transfer the steak to a plate, cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest for 2-4 minutes to allow the juice to re-absorb, making the steak juice and tender.
– Also, cook the chicken and lamb chops using the same method. Make sure the chicken is well cooked.
- 2.5ml cooking oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 150ml white wine
- 150ml double cream
- 2 tablespoons of freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan and gently cook the onions and garlic until soft.
- Add in the crushed black peppercorn.
- Add the wine and reduce the heat by half.
- Stir in the cream.
- Season and strain.
You may serve with Chips, Ugali or Rice. Try it out with these potato recipes – Lifestyle: Six Potato Recipes That You Should Try Out At Home. Try out these other chicken recipes – Lifestyle: 5 Chicken Recipes That You Need To Try Out
This recipe first appeared in this article 3 Recipes You Should Try From Acacia Premier’s Chef Robert.