Healthy living is the most recommended lifestyle practice by health practitioners and nutritionists. Most people seek to transform their diets into some uniquely prepared meals of differentiated taste and experience.
Adopting a ketogenic diet in common dishes is one of the best meal practices! Keto recipes incorporate some of the most exclusive low-carbohydrate meals and dishes with high protein content. Therefore, it is essential to follow a specific keto diet plan by carefully and meticulously tracking relevant nutritional information on ingredient ratios. Mealtimes are fun and funnier with keto recipes. Here are some easy Keto recipes worth trying out.
1. Chicken Salad
This delicious and healthy recipe is one of the best comfort foods when you’re on a Keto diet. If you’re a fan of Indian food, you’ll definitely enjoy this meal. The best part is that the ingredients are readily available in your pantry.
- Green onions
- 1 chicken breast
- Fresh parsley
- Boil the chicken and add salt.
- Once it’s ready, take it out and let it cool.
- Cut it into small cubes or shred the chicken.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard, then stir in chopped onions and parsley.
- Serve in a bowl.
2. Teriyaki Beef and Green Beans
Teriyaki is a popular cooking technique used to glaze the meat. It’s a great dinner recipe for when you want to spoil your taste buds or impress some guests. Additionally, it’s quick, delicious, and most importantly, nutritious.
- 2 steaks
- 1 cup of green beans
- I teaspoon of oil
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 1 onion
- Coriander leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of grated ginger
- Mix the marinade ingredients (soy sauce, sugar, garlic cloves, and ginger) then put the steaks and toss them till they are well coated.
- Set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Boil the beans in salted water for 1 to 2 minutes then rinse in cold water and drain.
- Put the onion in a pan and cook until golden then set aside.
- Shake the excess marinade from the steaks then cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Set them aside.
- Warm the beans and onions in a pan then arrange them on a plate.
- Top with the steak slices.
- Boil the remaining marinade in a pan then spoon it over the steaks.
- Garnish with sliced chilli and coriander then serve with rice.
3. Masala Omelette
For spicy food lovers, this egg recipe will leave your mouth watering. It’s a great morning dish to prepare on the weekdays since it’s quick and easy yet packed with nutrients. You can serve with a side of tomato salad to bring the flavours to life.
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of garam masala
- ½ green chilli (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- ½ piece of ginger (chopped finely)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- ½ dhania (chopped)
- Place a frying pan over heat and add oil then cook the onion, chilli, ginger, and tomato with a pinch of salt for 10 minutes until soft.
- Add the spices and cook for 1 minute.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt the add the dhania.
- Add the eggs to the pan and spread it to ensure it’s well distributed.
- Cook for 10 minutes until golden at the bottom then flip it and cook for a few more minutes.
- Remove from the pan and serve.
4. Stuffed Avocado
This is a great substitute for stuffed potatoes. It’s healthy, delicious, and most important low in carbs. For this recipe, it’s all about the toppings. You can play around with them until you find the one that pleases your taste buds.
- 2 avocado (halved)
- 2 slices of bacon
- ½ teaspoon of lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ cup of tomatoes
- ½ cup of lettuce
- Pinch of black pepper
- Place a pan over heat and add the bacon strips.
- Cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until crispy and golden.
- Place on paper towels to soak excess fat.
- Slice the avocadoes in half and remove the pits.
- Scoop the flesh out of two halves and leave the other halves untouched.
- Mash the avocadoes in a bowl then add the tomatoes, lettuce, lime juice, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Chop the bacon slices and add them to the bowl.
- Mix in all the ingredients then scoop them into the halves.
Enjoy the Ketogenic experience!
Also check out Lifestyle: 7 Benefits Of Adding Avocados To Your Diet